General infos and cancellation policy
What are chek-in and check-out times?
Check-in: from 12.00 am
Check-out: before 10.00 am
Before the check-in and after the check-out, you have the possibility to leave your luggages in the Hotel and go to the beach or start relaxing in Cattolica.
How can I pay for my stay?
You can pay the bill:
- by check or bank transfer (5 days before the departure date)
- with ATM
- with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and CartaSì credit cards
Do you always ask for a deposit?
The reservation is confirmed only upon receipt of a deposit, equal to an amount of approximately 25% of the entire stay, which must be paid within 7 days from the date of booking through
- BANK TRANSFER payable to: Hotel Villa Fulgida
Riviera Banca - Cattolica Center
IBAN IT 56D0899567753035000074780
REASON: booking deposit from ... to ... Family ...
In the event that the name is different from that of the reservation, please specify it.
- CREDIT CARD (MasterCard or Visa) specifying:
your card number,
the owner's name
and the circuit (Visa or Mastercard)
communicating by phone or e-mail the authorization to debit the deposit on the credit card.
The remaining payment for the stay must be paid the day before the departure date. Guests who need an invoice are requested to provide the full company name upon arrival
Is there the possibility to connect to the internet?
Yes, the Internet connection is available via WIFI throughout the hotel
Do you accept animals?
We accept small pets in a limited number and availability of dedicated rooms
- in the common areas of the hotel they must be kept on a leash and cannot be brought into the dining room and garden during breakfast;
- when cleaning the room, they must be taken out to allow the lady to do her job in the best possible way, we can choose together a time during the morning to do the room;
- they cannot be left unattended at any time while they are in the hotel
- they cannot do their business in the hotel garden.
Is it possible to rent bicycles?
We have a limited number of bicycles and you can use them throughout the summer and spring.
How far is the hotel from the sea?
The VILLA FULGIDA Hotel is right on the seafront. Just cross the street and you can touch the sand with your feet.
Is the tourist tax paid?
Yes, the tourist tax is also paid in Cattolica.
Guests over the age of 14 must therefore pay a contribution of € 1.40 per day per person, for a maximum of 7 days.
Booking cancellation conditions
Cancellation conditions A deposit equal to 25% of the cost of the stay will be required at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation before 14 days from the date of arrival (before 21 days in August), the deposit will be refunded net of administrative costs or can be used for another stay
- In case of cancellation after this deadline or no-show, the deposit will be retained as compensation without additional costs
- In case of early departure, any services or agreed acilities will be cancelled and will be charged three days of accommodation
- Meals not taken: meal included in half board will not be discounted/ refunded if not used.
The remaining payment of the stay must be paid the day before the departure date: the following credit cards Visa/ Mastercard, Bancomat, Postepay and cash are accepted at check-out. We do not accept payments with American Express / Diners. Any balance by cheque or bank transfer must be made at least 5 days before departure.